Two-Tier Electric Standing Desk
- Our programable electric desk plus an adjustable desk shelf
- Three-stage telescoping legs for extended adjustment range
- Recalls your favorite settings with the push of a button
- Desk overall dimensions (with casters): 47.25" W x 29.5" D x 27.25" to 53.6" H
- Desk overall dimensions (with furniture feet): 47.25" W x 29.5" D x 26.25" to 51.6" H
- Desktop dimensions: 47.25" W x 29.5" D x 5/8" H
- Shelf dimensions: 47.25" W x 11.25" D x 5" to 7" H (adjustable in 1" increments)
- Desk overall dimensions (with casters): 59" W x 29.5" D x 27.25" to 53.6" H
- Desk overall dimensions (with furniture feet): 59" W x 29.5" D x 26.25" to 51.6" H
- Desktop dimensions: 59" W x 29.5" D x 5/8" H
- Shelf dimensions: 59" W x 11.25" D x 5" to 7" H (adjustable in 1" increments)
Features and Additional Details:
- Desktop thickness: 5/8"
- Electric push-button adjustment
- Controller includes 4 programmable memory settings to easily switch between preferred heights
- Sturdy steel frame with durable powder coat finish
- Includes 2" heavy-duty furniture grade casters, with two locking brakes, and a set of furniture feet; 5/16" diameter x 1/2" long, thread pitch 20
- Maximum table load of 155 pounds
- Shelf clamp range (thickness of desktop): Up to 1.25”
- Shelf legs are horizontally adjustable to avoid interference with other accessories
- Everything needed for assembly is included
- Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) certified for safety, comfort, and durability
Q: Will this desk support my triple monitors and CPU?
A: Our standard electric desks have a weight capacity of 154 pounds, which should more than support any typical desktop load. If you require additional weight capacity, our dual motor electric models can support up to 220 pounds.
Q: Is this desk stable and sturdy?
A: The included casters have locking mechanisms to keep the desk in place. In addition, the desk is BIFMA tested for safety, which includes tipping tests. The desk is plenty stable with the casters installed, but if you require maximum stability for specific applications, you can simply remove the casters.
Q: I need a lot of storage in a desk. Where do I put stuff?
A: Our standing desks can easily be accessorized with our sliding pencil drawer and mobile filing cabinet. Another option is to install our under desk keyboard tray, mouse tray, and CPU holder to free up desktop space.
Q: Can you set this desk at any height, in increments, or only all the way up and all the way down.
A: This stand up desk can be set anywhere within its height adjustment range, so you can find the perfect sitting and standing position for you.
Q: How is this desk powered?
A: Our electric height adjustable desks simply plug into a standard electrical outlet.
Q: What are the dimensions of this desk?
A: The dimensions vary by model. You can click the "Specifications" tab on this page for dimensions, height adjustment range, weight capacity, materials, and other key information.