Stackable Adjustable-Height Classroom Stool
Stand Up Desk Store
- This high-quality shop stool provides functional seating for a variety of office, workshop, or educational environments
- Stackable stools for classrooms are a smart choice because they take up less space when not in use
- User-friendly features of this lab stool include a padded top, self-leveling feet and 12.8” of height adjustment in 1” increments
- Stand Up Desk Store classroom stools are designed for constant use and developed to be compliant with all key requirements for educational furniture.
While furniture designs come and go, the classic shop stool endures. Why? It’s simple, functional, durable, and conveniently stacks for easy storage when not in use. The Stand Up Desk Store Stackable Adjustable-Height Classroom Stool improves on this design by adding easy adjustable height in 1” increments, making it suitable for use with traditional desks as well as for use as a standing desk stool. Compliant with CPSIA, TSCA Title VI, CARB P2, and ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2017 (for general-purpose office chairs). It features acid-free vinyl (phthalate-free) and is also free of lead, cadmium, mercury, and hexavalent chromium.
Choose this adjustable shop stool / art stool / lab stool if: You seek a versatile seating option that is easy to store when not in use. You require stools that meet current classroom safety and performance standards.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind our desks.
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Call or email—we’ll do the rest.
Most orders ship within 24 business hours.
Stand Up Desk Store
- Overall dimensions: 25" D x 25" W x 19" to 31.8" H
- Seat Height Range: 19" to 31.8" H (in 1” increments)
- Seat diameter: 14”
- Recommended maximum stack height: 6 stools
- Distance between stools when stacked: 8.5”
- Sturdy steel construction with powder coat finish
- Vinyl padded top
- CPSIA compliant
- TSCA Title VI compliant
- CARB P2 compliant
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2017 standards for general-purpose office chairs
- Acid-free vinyl (phthalate-free)
- Lead, cadmium, mercury, and hexavalent chromium-free