60" Solid Wood Standing Desk
We took our most powerful, feature-packed standing desk frame and added a stunning solid wood top with a deep luster finish that brings out the natural character of the wood. If you seek a stand up desk that is both functional and beautiful, a Stand Up Desk Store Solid Wood Standing Desk is the natural choice.
Stand Up Desk Store
- Our top-of-the-line electric standing desk frame paired with a genuine, 1.25" thick solid birch or walnut desktop for great looks and lasting quality in a stand up desk
- Dual motors offer smooth, fast, and quiet height adjustment, and can lift 220 pounds, allowing this 60” wide, height-adjustable desk to accommodate multiple oversized monitors, books, supplies, and more
- 3-stage telescoping leg design enables this adjustable desk to achieve a much wider range of heights, letting users of practically all sizes transition between a variety of ergonomic desk positions
- This sit stand desk offers effortless electric push button height adjustment, a programmable memory keypad that stores your favorite positions, plus optional locking casters for easy movement and an additional 2" of height
The Stand Up Desk Store 60" Solid Wood Standing Desk offers a significant step up in quality and looks over a typical sit stand desk. It also boasts a weight capacity and list of features that are among the best in the industry. To create this upscale product, we start with a character-rich, 1.25" thick solid birch or walnut top in a choice of rich finishes. But this great desk is much more than an attractive top. The 60” width gives you all the room you need for multiple monitor setups, while also managing mountains of paperwork. The three-stage telescoping legs allow for a wider height adjustment range than typical adjustable desks, helping it accommodate users of virtually all sizes. This adjustable standing desk also delivers the wide array of standing desk benefits that you expect, like increased focus and calorie burn, helping to counteract the health effects of a sedentary workday. With a simple push of a button, you have flexibility to sit or stand and effortlessly adjust from one to the other at a rate of 1.2” per second, while a programmable keypad remembers your favorite positions. The sturdy desktop - with a 220 pound weight capacity - can easily support your computer and screens, heavier equipment, paperwork, and more. A handy anti-collision mechanism helps prevent damage caused by accidentally lowering the desk on top of objects underneath, or raising it into something above. Choose the optional locking casters for easy movement and an additional 2" of height. Tops are available in a choice of Natural Birch, Antique Birch, and Walnut.
Choose this sit stand desk if: You want a full-featured electric standing desk with a solid wood top that will enhance an upscale office decor.
NOTE: Since the underside of the desk will be bolted to a standing desk frame and hidden from view, it will not offer the same level of fit and finish as the top and sides. Variations in finish and light scratches from manufacturing are normal.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind our desks.
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Call or email—we’ll do the rest.
Most orders ship within 24 business hours.
Stand Up Desk Store
- Overall dimensions (with included furniture glides): 59.5" W x 29.675" D x 26” to 51.6” H
- Overall dimensions (with casters - sold separately): 59.5" W x 29.675" D x 28” to 53.6” H
- Desktop dimensions: 59.5" W x 29.675" D x 1.25" H
- Desktop thickness: 1.25"
- Electric push button adjusts from 26” to 51.6” H (glides) or 28” to 53.6” H (casters)
- Push button control conveniently located on front-right corner of desk
- Controller includes programmable memory settings to easily switch between preferred heights
- Power cord: 9’
- Weight capacity: 220 lbs.
- Safety: anti-collision mechanism to stop desk from lowering onto an object
- Sturdy steel frame with 3-stage legs and durable powder coat finish
- Everything needed for assembly is included
- Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) certified for safety, comfort, and durability
Q: Why are Stand Up Desk Store solid wood standing desks better?
A: Don’t be fooled by other products claiming to be solid wood desks. Some of those desks require plywood backings to prevent them from warping or breaking. Others are actually photo laminates of wood patterns over a particle board core.
In contrast, SUDS solid wood desks are:
- Crafted from genuine, top-quality solid wood featuring an attractive finish
- There are no plywood backing, veneers, or laminates
SUDS solid wood tops may cost a few dollars more than a comparable MDF desktop, but that’s because you’re getting a premium, no-compromise product designed to last a lifetime.
Q: My desk arrived and it looks different than the photos on the website. Why?
A: Since no two trees are exaclty the same, neither are two solid wood desks. When purchasing a genuine wood desk, expect slight variations from the photographs shown on the website, including color and grain. You can take pride in knowing that there will never be another desk just like yours.
Q: The underside of my desk looks different than the top. Is that normal?
A: Since the underside of the desk will be bolted to a standing desk frame and hidden from view, it will not offer the same level of fit and finish as the top and sides.
Q: This solid wood desk is beautiful, but it is not exactly what I was expecting. Can I return it?
A: In order to best ensure customer satisfaction, we stand behind our products with a 30-day return policy. Be aware that returned items must be in the original cartons and in the same condition in which you received them. You may also incur a restocking fee, and you will be responsible for the $199 cost of shipping the desk back to us. You can view our return policy in its entirety here.
Q: Will this desk support my triple monitors and CPU?
A: SUDS solid wood desks feature dual motor frames which can support 220 pounds.
Q: Is this desk stable and sturdy?
A: The optional casters have locking mechanisms to keep the desk in place. In addition, the desk is BIFMA tested for safety, which includes tipping tests. The desk is plenty stable with the casters installed, but if you require maximum stability for specific applications, you can simply use the desk with its included set of furniture feet.
Q: I need a lot of storage in a desk. Where do I put stuff?
A: Our standing desks can easily be accessorized with our sliding pencil drawer and mobile filing cabinet. Another option is to install our under desk keyboard tray, mouse tray, and CPU holder to free up desktop space. We invite you to view our full list of accessories here.
Q: Can you set this desk at any height, in increments, or only all the way up and all the way down.
A: This stand up desk can be set anywhere within its height adjustment range, so you can find the perfect sitting and standing position for you.
Q: How is this desk powered?
A: Our electric height adjustable desks simply plug into a standard electrical outlet.
Q: What are the dimensions of this desk?
A: The dimensions vary by model. You can click the "Specifications" tab on this page for dimensions, height adjustment range, weight capacity, materials, and other key information.
For more information about this or any other SUDS product, we invite you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 855-843-7920!
30-Day Return Policy:
In order to best ensure customer satisfaction, we stand behind our products with a 30-day return policy. Be aware that returned items must be in the original cartons and in the same condition in which you received them. You may also incur a restocking fee, and you will be responsible for the $199 cost of shipping the desk back to us. You can view our return policy in its entirety here.
To best ensure you are covered for any sort of damage incurred during shipping:
- Please inspect the package prior to taking possession of it.
- Please note any damage on the bill of lading (paperwork) provided by the carrier before signing it, or...
- If contents are visibly damaged, reject the shipment.
- Electric Standing Desk with Programmable MemoryList Price $674.00$449.00
- Mobile Standing Computer Workstation - Keyboard TrayList Price $249.00$164.00
- Triple Motor Electric L-Shaped Standing Desk Frame + Programmable Memory (Frame Only)List Price $824.00$549.00
- Two-Tier Crank Adjustable Stand Up DeskList Price $599.00$399.00
- Build Your Own Standing DeskList Price $464.00$309.00
- AirRise™ Pro Standing Desk ConverterList Price $239.00$159.00
- Ergonomic Standing Desk Mat / Anti-Fatigue MatList Price $69.00$44.00
- AirRise™ Adjustable Standing Desk ConverterList Price $194.00$129.00
- 40" x 30" Wall-Mounted Glass BoardList Price $149.00$99.00
- ReFocus™ Acoustic Rear Mount Desk DividersList Price $189.00$124.00