Sit to Stand Drafting Chair/Task Stool
Stand Up Desk Store
- Premium drafting chair works with your adjustable height desk by delivering a comfortable seated position when sitting at a raised work surface
- When used with a fixed height standing desk or a tall drafting table, this task stool lets you freely transition between standing and sitting, for all-day comfort and productivity
- Drafting stool with adjustable footrest and armrests provides ergonomic elbow and knee positions
- Ultra comfortable upholstered office stool also features pneumatic height adjustment, contoured padding for support, plus a mesh backrest fabric to keep you cool
If you use a fixed height standing desk, or wish to switch between sitting and standing without having to raise or lower your desk, the Sit to Stand Drafting Chair/Task Stool makes this convenient and easy. The key is the metal foot ring, which provides a stable platform for optimum knee and ankle position while preventing dangling legs. In addition, the office stool offers seat height adjustment with an easy pull of the precision telescoping gas cylinder’s lever. User-friendly features include a silky smooth 360-degree swivel action, supportive contoured cushion, armrests, and a mesh backrest material to promote cooling airflow. Robust dual-wheel casters let you easily roll the chair away when you wish to stand. This drafting stool with back makes a perfect accessory for any of our
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind our desks.
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Call or email—we’ll do the rest.
Most orders ship within 24 business hours.
Stand Up Desk Store
- Overall dimensions: 20” W x 16" D x 21” to 28" H
- Seat Size: 20" W x 16" D
- Back Size: 19" W x 18" H
- Height adjustment: 21” to 28" H
- Backing material: Ilira-stretch knit fabric
- Weight capacity: 264 lbs.
- Swivel: 360 degrees
- Durable steel frame with matte black finish
- Adjustable foot ring and arm rests
- Lever-actuated pneumatic height adjustment
- Furniture-grade dual-wheel casters for easy rolling on all floor surfaces
- Everything needed for assembly is included
- Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) certified for safety, comfort, and durability