Single Column Crank Adjustable-Height Student Desk / Classroom Desk
- A mobile, space-efficient, yet roomy workstation
- Strong and reliable hand crank height adjustment
- Retractable crank slides out of the way when not needed
36" Student Desk:
- Overall dimensions: 35.4" W 23.6" D 30" to 45.25" H
- Desktop dimensions: 35.4" W 23.6" D
- Base dimensions (footprint): 27.25" W x 19.75" D
- Hand crank height adjustment: 30" to 45.25" H
- Clearance between desk feet: 24.8"
- Additional features: bag hook, pencil tray, bottle holder (36" versioon)
- Removable crank handle can be conveniently stored in a special hook under the desktop when not in use
- Top options: black, dry erase whiteboard
40" Student Desk:
- Overall dimensions: 39.375” W x 23.625” D x 30” to 45.25” H
- Desktop dimensions: 39.375" W x 23.625" D
- Base dimensions (footprint): 29.5" W x 21.5" D
- Clearance between desk feet: 27”
- Hand crank height adjustment: 30” to 45.25” high
- Retractable crank handle can be moved back and out of the way when not in use
Features and Additional Details:
- Desktop thickness: 5/8"
- Sturdy steel frame with durable powder coat finish
- Robust 3" furniture grade casters, with two locking brakes; 3/8” diameter x 5/8” long, thread pitch 16
- Maximum table load of 154 pounds
- Crank handle can be retracted (40" versions) or removed (36" versions) to maximize legroom
- Everything needed for assembly is included
- Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) certified for safety, comfort, and durability
Q: Where is the crank located?
A: The crank is located on the front and center of this stand up desk model.
Q: Is the crank removable?
A: On the 40" version, the crank is not removable but when you are done adjusting this height adjustable desk, the crank slides under the desk to ensure that it's not in your way. On the 36" version, the crank can be removed and stowed using a special slot underneath the desktop.
Q: What is the weight capacity?
A: The weight capacity is 154 pounds. You can click the "Specifications" tab on this page for dimensions, height adjustment range, weight capacity, materials, and other key information.
Q: Does this desk come in different colors?
A: Yes! We offer this standing desk in White/Black, Black/Black, and Black/Teak.