Portable Mini Fridge Cooler and Warmer
- Holds up to six 12-ounce beverage cans
- Removable shelf and door pocket for small food items
- Alternate from warming to cooling at the flip of a switch
- Runs off AC, USB, and 12V "cigarette lighter" plugs (cables included)
- Overall dimensions: 7.75" W x 10.5" D x 11" H
- Inside dimensions: 5.25" W x 5.875" D x 7.875" H
- Included power cords: AC, USB, 12V DC (cigarette lighter)
Cools to 37.4°F at an ambient temperature of 77°F
Warms to 149°F
- Product weight: 5 lbs.
NOTE: Due to the higher power draw, it is not recommended to plug the mini fridge into the USB port of a laptop computer
Q: Can I plug this into my laptop computer's USB port?
A: Due to the higher power draw, this is not recommended.
Q: How does this desk fridge work?
A: Induction is used for both for heating and cooling. This process is effcient and silent.
Q: How long does it take to chill my cans of soda?
A: It will generally take 2-3 hours.
Q: Can I use this to heat up food?
A: It's not designed to heat up cold foods and beverages, but rather to keep already-hot foods and beverages at your desired temperate for a longer period of time.
Q: Can I quickly switch from warming to cooling, and back?
A: It's recommended that you turn the unit off for at least 30 minutes before switching from heating to cooling, or vice versa.