Manual Height-Adjustable Standing Desk / Standing Conference Table
Stand Up Desk Store
- A SUDS standing desk adds beauty to any work space while fostering focus, collaboration, and healthy movement
- Versatile design enables it to double as a standing meeting table or even an on-trend kitchen table
- The sit stand desk frame offers quick, 15-minute assembly
- Simple manual height adjustment in 1" increments
- Choose from a solid wood desk top, a reclaimed wood top, or chose the frame-only option for use with a top you already own
A Stand Up Desk Store Manual Height-Adjustable Solid Wood Standing Desk / Standing Conference Table makes for a perfect fixed-height standing desk, standard-height office desk, conference room table, or even a modern dining room table. Whether you choose a real wood standing desk, reclaimed wood desk, or the frame-only option, you'll enjoy an impressive, sturdy steel design and excellent value. Simply assemble the frame in a few easy steps, then bolt it to the top. The telescoping legs adjust in 1" increments, with a generous height adjustment range that will easily accommodate a wide range of uses and users. Robust construction and a durable powder coat finish mean a SUDS adjustable desk frame is built-to-last and will more than support your dual monitors, books, and all of your desktop contents.
Choose this solid wood sit stand desk / solid wood conference table if:
- You enjoy the beauty and durability of a genuine wood top (or own a wood top you'd like to turn into a standing desk or conference table)
- Want quick setup
- You prefer the simplicity of manual height adjustment
- You seek an excellent value but demand the highest-available quality
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind our desks.
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Call or email—we’ll do the rest.
Most orders ship within 24 business hours.
Stand Up Desk Store
- Overall dimensions: 59" W x 29.5" D x 32.25" to 47.25" H
- Manual height adjustment: 32.25" to 47.25" H (in 1" increments)
- Desktop dimensions: 59" W x 29.5" D x 1.25" H
- Weight capacity: 154 lbs.
Reclaimed Wood Standing Desk:
- Overall dimensions: 60" W x 30" D x 32.5" to 47.5" H
- Manual height adjustment: 32.5" to 47.5" H (in 1" increments)
- Desktop dimensions: 60" W x 30" D x 1.5" H
- Weight capacity: 154 lbs.
Standing Desk Frame Only:
- Overall dimensions: 46", 57.75", or 63.75" W x 26" D x 31" to 46" H
- Recommended desktop size: 44" to 72" W x 23.625" to 32" D
- Manual height adjustment: 31" to 46" H (in 1" increments)
- Weight capacity: 200 lbs. (including desk top)
Features and Additional Details:
- Quick assemble frame design (approx. 15-minute setup)
- Sturdy steel frame with 2-stage leg columns and durable powder coat finish
- Comes with manually-leveling furniture feet
- Everything needed for assembly included
- Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) certified for safety and durability
Q: Why are Stand Up Desk Store solid wood standing desks and reclaimed wood standing desks better?
A: Don’t be fooled by other products claiming to be solid wood desks or reclaimed wood desks. Some of those desks require plywood backings to prevent them from warping or breaking. Others are actually photo laminates of wood patterns over a particle board core.
In contrast, SUDS solid wood and reclaimed wood desks are:
- Crafted from genuine, top-quality solid wood featuring an attractive finish
- There are no plywood backings, veneers, or laminates
- Our reclaimed wood desks are harvested from century-old structures in the midwest and hand-crafted in Chicagoland
SUDS solid wood and reclaimed wood tops may cost a few dollars more than a comparable MDF desktop, but that’s because you’re getting a premium, no-compromise product designed to last a lifetime.
Q: My desk arrived and it looks different than the photos on the website. Why?
A: Since no two trees are exaclty the same, neither are two solid wood desks. When purchasing a genuine wood desk, expect slight variations from the photographs shown on the website, including color and grain. You can take pride in knowing that there will never be another desk just like yours.
Q: The underside of my desk looks different than the top. Is that normal?
A: Since the underside of the desk will be bolted to a standing desk frame and hidden from view, it will not offer the same level of fit and finish as the top and sides.
Q: This genuine wood desk is beautiful, but it is not exactly what I was expecting. Can I return it?
A: In order to best ensure customer satisfaction, we stand behind our products with a 30-day return policy. Be aware that returned items must be in the original cartons and in the same condition in which you received them. You may also incur a restocking fee, and you will be responsible for the $199 cost of shipping the desk back to us. You can view our return policy in its entirety here.
Q: Will this desk support my triple monitors and CPU?
A: SUDS manually-adjustable real wood desks can support 154 pounds.
Q: Is this desk stable and sturdy?
A: The desk is BIFMA tested for safety, which includes tipping tests.
Q: I need a lot of storage in a desk. Where do I put stuff?
A: Our standing desks can easily be accessorized with our sliding pencil drawer and mobile filing cabinet. Another option is to install our under desk keyboard tray, mouse tray, and CPU holder to free up desktop space. We invite you to view our full list of accessories here.
Q: Can you set this desk at any height, in increments, or only all the way up and all the way down.
A: This stand up desk can be set anywhere within its height adjustment range in 1" increments, so you can find the perfect sitting and standing position for you.
Q: What are the dimensions of this desk?
A: The dimensions vary by model. You can click the "Specifications" tab on this page for dimensions, height adjustment range, weight capacity, materials, and other key information.
For more information about this or any other SUDS product, we invite you to email us at email@example.com or give us a call 855-843-7920!
30-Day Return Policy:
In order to best ensure customer satisfaction, we stand behind our products with a 30-day return policy. Be aware that returned items must be in the original cartons and in the same condition in which you received them. You may also incur a restocking fee, and you will be responsible for the $199 cost of shipping the desk back to us. You can view our return policy in its entirety here.
To best ensure you are covered for any sort of damage incurred during shipping:
- Please inspect the package prior to taking possession of it.
- Please note any damage on the bill of lading (paperwork) provided by the carrier before signing it, or...
- If contents are visibly damaged, reject the shipment.