Two-Tier Crank Adjustable Stand Up Desk
- Our crank-operated desk plus an adjustable desk shelf
- Two-level design maximizes usable desk space
- Smooth-rolling, lockable casters
- Overall dimensions: 47.25" W x 29.5" D x 32" to 48.5" H (w/casters, height range of 29.5" to 45.25" with optional furniture feet)
- Desktop dimensions: 47.25" W x 29.5" D x 5/8" H
- Shelf dimensions: 47.25" W x 11.25" D x 5" to 7" H (adjustable in 1" increments)
- Overall dimensions: 59" W x 29.5" D x 32" to 48.5" H (w/casters, height range of 29.5" to 45.25" with optional furniture feet)
- Desktop dimensions: 59" W x 29.5" D x 5/8" H
- Shelf dimensions: 59" W x 11.25" D x 5" to 7" H (adjustable in 1" increments)
Features and Additional Details:
- Desktop thickness: 5/8"
- Crank can be positioned on left or right side of desk
- Sturdy steel frame with durable powder coat finish
- Includes 3" heavy-duty furniture grade casters, with two locking brakes, and optional furniture feet
- Maximum table load of 154 pounds
- Shelf clamp range (thickness of desktop): Up to 1.25”
- Shelf legs are horizontally adjustable to avoid interference with other accessories
- Casters 3/8” diameter x 5/8” long, thread pitch 16.
- Everything needed for assembly is included
- Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) certified for safety, comfort, and durability
Q: Will this desk support my triple monitors and CPU?
A: Our crank operated desks have a weight capacity of 154 pounds, which should more than support any typical desktop load. If you require additional weight capacity, our dual motor electric models can support up to 220 pounds.
Q: Is this desk stable and sturdy?
A: The included casters have locking mechanisms to keep the desk in place. In addition, the desk is BIFMA tested for safety, which includes tipping tests. The desk is plenty stable with the casters installed, but if you require maximum stability for specific applications, you can simply remove the casters.
Q: I need a lot of storage in a desk. Where do I put stuff?
A: Our standing desks can easily be accessorized with our sliding pencil drawer and mobile filing cabinet. Another option is to install our under desk keyboard tray, mouse tray, and CPU holder to free up desktop space.
Q: Can you set this desk at any height, in increments, or only all the way up and all the way down.
A: This stand up desk can be set anywhere within its height adjustment range, so you can find the perfect sitting and standing position for you.
Q: What are the dimensions of this desk?
A: The dimensions vary by model. You can click the "Specifications" tab on this page for dimensions, height adjustment range, weight capacity, materials, and other key information.