48" and 60" Crank Adjustable-Height Standing Desk Frame with Front or Side-Mounted Crank (Frame Only)
Do you have an attractive desktop between 48" and 60" wide? Looking to build your own stand up desk? The 48" and 60" Crank Adjustable-Height Standing Desk Frame with Front or Side-Mounted Crank provides an attractive, sturdy, and functional platform. Since the crank can be mounted in front, as well as the left or right-hand side, this frame is especially useful if the desk will go in a tight workspace, if it will be grouped side-by-side with multiple desks, or if you intend to install our ReFocus™ Desk Dividers.
Stand Up Desk Store
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind our desks.
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Call or email—we’ll do the rest.
Most orders ship within 24 business hours.
Stand Up Desk Store
- Overall dimensions (with casters): 42" or 54" W x 25.625" D x 32" to 48" H
- Overall dimensions (with furniture feet): 42" or 54" W x 25.625" D x 29" to 45" H
- Distance between legs: 39" or 51"
- Recommended approximate desktop dimensions: 47.25" or 59" W x 29.5" D
- Crank can be positioned on front, left, or right side of desk
- Sturdy steel frame with durable powder coat finish
- Robust 3" furniture grade casters, with two locking brakes
- Everything needed for assembly of frame is included
- Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) certified for safety, comfort, and durability
IMPORTANT DESKTOP COMPATIBILITY NOTES
Desktop Depth Considerations:
- Desktops must measure a minimum of 26" deep.
- Desktops deeper than 31" will require that the crank is mounted on the side.
Desktop Width Considerations:
- The frame can be assembled in one of two width settings.
- The 42" (narrow setting) is intended for desktops between 44.25" and 47.25" wide.
- The 54" (wide setting) is intended for desktops between 56" and 59" wide.
- Desktops must measure a minimum of 44.25" wide for use with narrow setting or 56" wide for use with wide setting.
- Desktops wider than 47.25" (narrow setting) and 59" (wide setting) will require that the crank is mounted on the front.
- 71" is the maximum acceptable desktop width for this frame .