Artisan Grove™ 60" Reclaimed Wood Standing Desk
All the character and handcrafted quality of a genuine reclaimed wood top combined with our most powerful and feature-packed standing desk frame. For the very best in stand up desks, look no further than Artisan Grove™.
Stand Up Desk Store
- Our top-of-the-line electric standing desk frame topped with genuine, 1.5" thick solid reclaimed wood for unmatched beauty in a stand up desk
- Dual motors offer smooth, fast, and quiet height adjustment, and can lift 220 pounds, allowing this 60” wide, height adjustable desk to accommodate multiple oversized monitors, books, supplies, and more
- 3-stage telescoping leg design enables this sit to stand desk to achieve a much wider range of heights, letting users of all sizes transition between a variety of ergonomic desk positions
- This sit stand desk offers effortless electric push button height adjustment, a programmable memory keypad that stores your favorite positions, plus optional locking casters for easy movement and an additional 3" of height
The Artisan Grove™ 60" Reclaimed Wood Standing Desk is our most beautiful and sophisticated standing desk model, and also offers the highest weight capacity and most features. To create this exclusive product, we start with a solid, character-rich, 1.5" thick genuine reclaimed wood top. Sourced, built, and finished by hand right here in Chicagoland, every top is completely unique and sure to add a level of distinction to your work space. But the beauty is more than skin deep. The 60” width gives you all the room you need for multiple monitor setups, while also managing mountains of paperwork. The three-stage telescoping legs allow for a wider height adjustment range than typical standing desks, helping it accommodate users of virtually all sizes. This height adjustable desk also delivers the wide array of standing desk benefits that you expect, like increased focus and calorie burn, helping to counteract the health effects of a sedentary workday. With a simple push of a button, you have flexibility to sit or stand and effortlessly adjust from one to the other at a rate of 1.2” per second, while a programmable keypad remembers your two favorite positions. The sturdy desktop - with a 220 pound weight capacity - can easily support your computer and monitors, heavier equipment, paperwork, and more. A handy anti-collision mechanism helps prevent damage caused by accidentally lowering the desk on top of objects underneath, or raising it into something above. Choose the optional locking casters for easy movement and an additional 3" of height. Tops are available in a choice of clear, bourbon, or mocha, with custom finishes available.
Choose this sit stand desk if: You demand the very best.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind our desks.
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Call or email—we’ll do the rest.
Most orders ship within 24 business hours.
Stand Up Desk Store
- Overall dimensions (with furniture glides): 60” W x 30” D x 26” to 51.6” H
- Overall dimensions (with casters - sold separately): 60” W x 30” D x 28” to 53.6” H
- Desktop dimensions: 60” W x 30" D x 1.5" H
- Desktop thickness: 1.5"
- Electric push button adjusts from 26” to 51.6” H (glides) or 28” to 53.6” H (casters)
- Push button control conveniently located on front-right corner of desk
- Controller includes 3 programmable memory settings to easily switch between preferred heights
- Power cord: 9’
- Weight capacity: 220 lbs.
- Safety: anti-collision mechanism to stop desk from lowering onto an object
- Sturdy steel frame with 3-stage legs and durable powder coat finish
- Everything needed for assembly is included
- Offers a limited lifetime warranty on the desk
- Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) certified for safety, comfort, and durability
Q: Why are Artisan Grove reclaimed wood standing desks better?
A: Don’t be fooled by other products claiming to be reclaimed wood desks. Some of those desks require plywood backings to prevent them from warping or breaking. Others are actually photo laminates of reclaimed or rustic wood patterns over a particle board core.
In contrast, Artisan Grove desks are:
- Hand crafted from genuine, top-quality reclaimed wood, salvaged from churches, factories, and homes, many of which are more than 100 years old. The lumber has had decades to age into an extremely stable and durable material. It’s then expertly kiln dried, milled, planed, joined, and finished into a one-of-a-kind desk.
- 100% USA sourced and made
- No plywood backing, veneers, or laminates
Artisan Grove desks may cost a few dollars more than the competition, but that’s because you’re getting a premium, no-compromise reclaimed wood standing desk designed to last a lifetime.
Q: Can I get a custom option?
A: YES! For a reasonable addition to the price and lead time for your desk, you can make it even more unique and/or functional. Here are some examples of custom options:
- Size (anywhere between 48” and 72” wide, and 26” and 36” deep)
- Grommet holes
- Beveled or chamfered edges
- Rounded corners
For more information on custom options, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 855-843-7920!
Q: My desk arrived and it looks different than the photos on the website.
A: When purchasing a reclaimed wood desk, expect variations from the photographs shown on the website, including color and grain. You can take pride in knowing that there will never be another desk just like yours.
Q: My desk has spots where holes have been filled in, as well as other imperfections.
A: Every Artisan Grove standing desk is unique and full of character, right down to the imperfections in the reclaimed wood. Bearing in mind that the lumber has been salvaged from old buildings and structures, some exceeding 100 years of age, it is common for boards to have nail holes, marks, areas where a cavity needed to be filled in, and another cosmetic repairs. Rest assured your desk will be constructed for decades worth of daily use.
Q: This reclaimed wood desk is beautiful, but it is not exactly what I was expecting. Can I return it?
A: In order to best ensure customer satisfaction, we stand behind our products with a 30-day return policy. Be aware that returned items must be in the original cartons and in the same condition in which you received them. You may also incur a restocking fee, and you will be responsible for the $199 cost of shipping the desk back to us. You can view our return policy in its entirety here.
Q: Will this desk support my triple monitors and CPU?
A: Artisan Grove desks feature dual motor frames which can support 220 pounds.
Q: Is this desk stable and sturdy?
A: The included casters have locking mechanisms to keep the desk in place. In addition, the desk is BIFMA tested for safety, which includes tipping tests. The desk is plenty stable with the casters installed, but if you require maximum stability for specific applications, you can simply remove the casters.
Q: I need a lot of storage in a desk. Where do I put stuff?
A: Our standing desks can easily be accessorized with our sliding pencil drawer and mobile filing cabinet. Another option is to install our under desk keyboard tray, mouse tray, and CPU holder to free up desktop space. We invite you to view our full list of accessories here.
Q: Can you set this desk at any height, in increments, or only all the way up and all the way down.
A: This stand up desk can be set anywhere within its height adjustment range, so you can find the perfect sitting and standing position for you.
Q: How is this desk powered?
A: Our electric height adjustable desks simply plug into a standard electrical outlet.
Q: What are the dimensions of this desk?
A: The dimensions vary by model. You can click the "Specifications" tab on this page for dimensions, height adjustment range, weight capacity, materials, and other key information.
30-Day Return Policy:
In order to best ensure customer satisfaction, we stand behind our products with a 30-day return policy. Be aware that returned items must be in the original cartons and in the same condition in which you received them. You may also incur a restocking fee, and you will be responsible for the $199 cost of shipping the desk back to us. You can view our return policy in its entirety here.
To best ensure you are covered for any sort of damage incurred during shipping:
- Please inspect the package prior to taking possession of it.
- Please note any damage on the bill of lading (paperwork) provided by the carrier before signing it, or...
- If contents are visibly damaged, reject the shipment.