- Our ergonomically designed standing desk converter transforms any desk into a standing desk, helping you improve focus, enhance collaboration, increase productivity, and boost calorie burn
- The generously sized stand up desk converter is designed to easily fit a laptop computer, monitor, keyboard, and accessories, up to 35 pounds
- This sit stand desk converter lets you smoothly transition between a variety of ergonomic desk positions with an effortless pneumatic height adjustment
- Other highlights of our best standing desk converter include three cable passthrough holes, chamfered edges and a two-tiered design for typing and viewing comfort, plus a textured surface to hold items in place
Our top selling AirRise™ Pro Adjustable Standing Desk Converter lets you turn any desk into a standing desk. Without any modifications to your existing workspace, you can enjoy the wide variety of standing desk benefits, like increased focus, calorie burn, and a safeguard against the health effects of a sedentary workday. Surprisingly low priced, and taking up only a small footprint, this pneumatic sit stand desk converter still delivers premium quality, smooth operation, and ease of use. Raising and lowering the desktop converter is effortless and fast with a simple pull of the lever. A generously sized and sturdy desktop - with a 35-pound weight capacity - keeps your computer equipment securely in place thanks to a non-skid top. The solid steel construction makes this converter extra sturdy, as well as stable when raised and lowered. A two-tiered design ensures your monitor and keyboard stay at the optimum relative height, whether sitting or standing. A wide selection of Stand Up Desk Store accessories, which include an active sitting chair, sit to stand fabric chair, and an ergonomic standing desk floor mat let you maximize comfort. Available in a selection of white, teak, and black.
Choose this stand up desk converter if: You want an economical, convenient way to enjoy standing desk benefits without replacing your desk, you prefer a two-tiered design for optimal placement of the keyboard and monitor, and the contents of your desk don’t exceed 35 pounds.
You may also be interested in our NEW AirRise Pro 2.0
Link to Product Brochure
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind our desks.
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Call or email—we’ll do the rest.
Most orders ship within 24 business hours.
Stand Up Desk Store
- Overall dimensions: 32" W x 23.5" D x 5.75” to 15.75" H
- Top shelf dimensions: 32” W x 13.25” D
- Keyboard shelf dimensions: 27.5” W x 9.75” D
- Distance between shelves: 4.25”
- Base dimensions: 32" W x 23.5” D
- Pneumatically adjusts from 5.75” to 15.75" H (top shelf)
- Sturdy steel frame with a durable powder coat finish
- Textured top to securely hold contents in place
- Maximum load (lifting and lowering): 15 lbs.
- Maximum load (fixed height): 35 lbs.
- Product weight: 41 lbs.
- No assembly required
- Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) certified for safety, comfort, and durability
NOTE ABOUT RECOMMENDED DUAL MONITOR SIZE: 21" is the recommended maximum dual monitor size because overhang beyond the sides is minimal. However, many users have successfully used up to two 24" monitors, provided there is enough clearance to the left and right of the desk. In this instance, there is sufficient desktop space for the monitor bases, but the actual monitor screens will protrude over the sides of the AirRise Pro. Also, consider that two 24" monitors and a laptop may exceed the AirRise Pro's weight limit of 35 lbs. If this is the case, use smaller monitors, or a laptop and only a single monitor.