71” Triple Motor Electric L-Shaped Desk / Standing Desk with EZ Assemble Frame
Choose the Stand Up Desk Store 71” Triple Motor Electric L-Shaped Desk / Standing Desk with EZ Assemble Frame when you prefer the convenience of one-touch, push-button transitions from sitting to standing and require the maximum amount of usable work space.
Stand Up Desk Store
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind our desks.
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Call or email—we’ll do the rest.
Most orders ship within 24 business hours.
Stand Up Desk Store
- Overall dimensions (with included furniture glides): 70.9” W x 70.9” D x 26” to 51.6” H
- Overall dimensions (with optional casters): 70.9” W x 70.9” D x 28” to 53.6” H
- Desktop thickness: 5/8
Solid Walnut Desk:
- Overall dimensions (with included furniture glides): 70.9” W x 70.9” D x 26.6” to 52.2” H
- Overall dimensions (with optional casters): 70.9” W x 70.9” D x 28.6” to 54.2” H
- Desktop thickness: 1.25"
- Includes wood screws
Reclaimed Fir Desk:
- Overall dimensions (with included furniture glides): 70.9” W x 70.9” D x 26.9” to 52.5” H
- Overall dimensions (with optional casters): 70.9” W x 70.9” D x 28.9” to 54.5” H
- Desktop thickness: 1.5"
Features and Additional Details:
- Main desktop dimensions: 70.9” W x 29.5" D
- Desk return dimensions: 41.4” W x 21.75” D
- Electric push-button adjustment
- Keypad conveniently located on the front-right corner of the desk
- Desk return can attach on either left or right-hand side of the desk
- Controller includes programmable memory settings to easily recall preferred heights with a single push of the button
- Power cord: 9’ L
- Weight capacity: 220 lbs.
- Anti-collision mechanism to stop desk from lowering onto an object
- Sturdy steel frame with 3-stage leg columns and durable powder coat finish
- Comes with furniture glides (casters sold separately)
- Includes everything needed for assembly
- Offers a limited lifetime warranty on the desk
- Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) certified for safety and durability
NOTE: The M1 and M2 buttons allow users to program customizable height settings. The Home button is non-programmable and will return the desk to 28.3" in height. This is the standard ergonomic setting for the majority of users and is ideal for guests. In addition, if the desks are arranged in pods of four, pushing the home button on each desk will return them to the exact same height.
ASSEMBLY: To best ensure a clean, professional-looking installation with the wide range of frame sizes and configurations available from Stand Up Desk Store and other manufacturers, our Solid Wood and Reclaimed Wood desktops do not come with pre-drilled holes.
Q: Will this desk support my triple monitors and CPU?
A: Stand Up Desk Store desks featuring dual motor and triple motor frames can support up to 220 pounds.
Q: Is this desk stable and sturdy?
A: The desk is BIFMA tested for safety, which includes tipping tests.
Q: I need a lot of storage in a desk. Where do I put stuff?
A: Our standing desks can easily be accessorized with our sliding pencil drawer and mobile filing cabinet. Another option is to install our under desk keyboard tray, mouse tray, and CPU holder to free up desktop space.
Q: Can you set this desk at any height, in increments, or only all the way up and all the way down.
A: This stand up desk can be set anywhere within its height adjustment range, so you can find the perfect sitting and standing position for you.
Q: How is this desk powered?
A: Our electric height adjustable desks simply plug into a standard electrical outlet.
Q: What are the dimensions of this desk?
A: The dimensions vary by model. You can click the "Specifications" tab on this page for dimensions, height adjustment range, weight capacity, materials, and other key information.
Q: My desk arrived and it looks different than the photos on the website. Why?
A: Since no two trees are exactly the same, neither are two solid wood desks. When purchasing a genuine wood desk, expect slight variations from the photographs shown on the website, including color and grain. You can take pride in knowing that there will never be another desk just like yours.
30-Day Return Policy:
In order to best ensure customer satisfaction, we stand behind our products with a 30-day return policy. Be aware that returned items must be in the original cartons and in the same condition in which you received them. You may also incur a restocking fee, and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the desk back to us. You can view our return policy in its entirety here.
To best ensure you are covered for any sort of damage incurred during shipping:
- Please inspect the package prior to taking possession of it.
- Please note any damage on the bill of lading (paperwork) provided by the carrier before signing it, or...
- If contents are visibly damaged, reject the shipment.