60" Solid Wood Standing Desk
- Beautiful, genuine solid wood desktop
- Fully-programable electric standing desk frame
- EZ assemble design for 15-minute setup
- Overall dimensions (with included furniture glides): 59" W x 29. 5" D x 25” to 50.5” H
- Overall dimensions (with casters - sold separately): 59" W x 29. 5" D x 27” to 52.5” H
- Walnut & Birch:
- Overall dimensions (with included furniture glides): 59" W x 29.675" D x 25.5” to 51” H
- Overall dimensions (with casters - sold separately): 59" W x 29.675" D x 27.5” to 53” H
- Reclaimed Fir:
- Overall dimensions (with included furniture glides): 60" W x 30" D x 25.75” to 51.25” H
- Overall dimensions (with casters - sold separately): 60" W x 30" D x 27.75” to 53.25” H
- Desktop thickness:
- Bamboo: 0.75”
- Walnut & Birch: 1.25”
- Reclaimed Fir: 1.5”
- Electric push button adjusts from 26” to 51.6” H (glides) or 28” to 53.6” H (casters)
- Push-button control conveniently located on the front-right corner of the desk
- The controller includes programmable memory settings to easily switch between preferred heights
- Power cord: 9’
- Weight capacity: 220 lbs.
- Safety: anti-collision mechanism to stop the desk from lowering onto an object
- Sturdy steel frame with 3-stage legs and durable powder coat finish
- Everything needed for assembly is included
- Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) certified for safety, comfort, and durability
PROGRAMMING: The M1 and M2 buttons allow users to program customizable height settings. The Home button is non-programmable and will return the desk frame to 28.3" in height (excluding the added height from the desktop and, if used, casters). This is the standard ergonomic setting for the majority of users and is ideal for guests. In addition, if the desks are arranged in pods of four, pushing the home button on each desk will return them to the exact same height.
ASSEMBLY: To best ensure a clean, professional-looking installation with the wide range of frame sizes and configurations available from Stand Up Desk Store and other manufacturers, our Solid Wood and Reclaimed Wood desktops do not come with pre-drilled holes.
When installing your frame, we suggest laying the desktop upside on a soft surface (such as carpeting, a moving blanket, etc.). Then set the frame upside down on the top and mark the hole locations with a pencil before bolting the frame to the top using wood screws.
IMPORTANT: Make sure the wood screws do not exceed a maximum length of 1" (solid wood tops), and .5" (bamboo tops).
If your frame is missing hardware, email Stand Up Desk Store Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 855-843-7920 for a set of wood screws.
Q: Why are Stand Up Desk Store solid wood standing desks better?
A: Don’t be fooled by other products claiming to be solid wood desks. Some of those desks require plywood backings to prevent them from warping or breaking. Others are actually photo laminates of wood patterns over a particleboard core.
In contrast, SUDS solid wood desks are:
- Crafted from genuine, top-quality solid wood featuring an attractive finish
- There are no plywood backing, veneers, or laminates
SUDS solid wood tops may cost a few dollars more than a comparable MDF desktop, but that’s because you’re getting a premium, no-compromise product designed to last a lifetime.
Q: My desk arrived and it looks different than the photos on the website. Why?
A: Since no two trees are exactly the same, neither are two solid wood desks. When purchasing a genuine wood desk, expect slight variations from the photographs shown on the website, including color and grain. You can take pride in knowing that there will never be another desk just like yours.
Q: The underside of my desk looks different than the top. Is that normal?
A: Since the underside of the desk will be bolted to a standing desk frame and hidden from view, it will not offer the same level of fit and finish as the top and sides.
Q: This solid wood desk is beautiful, but it is not exactly what I was expecting. Can I return it?
A: In order to best ensure customer satisfaction, we stand behind our products with a 30-day return policy. Be aware that returned items must be in the original cartons and in the same condition in which you received them. You may also incur a restocking fee, and you will be responsible for the $199 cost of shipping the desk back to us. You can view our return policy in its entirety here.
Q: Will this desk support my triple monitors and CPU?
A: SUDS solid wood desks feature dual-motor frames that can support 220 pounds.
Q: Is this desk stable and sturdy?
A: The optional casters have locking mechanisms to keep the desk in place. In addition, the desk is BIFMA tested for safety, which includes tipping tests. The desk is plenty stable with the casters installed, but if you require maximum stability for specific applications, you can simply use the desk with its included set of furniture feet.
Q: I need a lot of storage in a desk. Where do I put stuff?
A: Our standing desks can easily be accessorized with our sliding pencil drawer and mobile filing cabinet. Another option is to install our under desk keyboard tray, mouse tray, and CPU holder to free up desktop space. We invite you to view our full list of accessories here.
Q: Can you set this desk at any height, in increments, or only all the way up and all the way down.
A: This stand up desk can be set anywhere within its height adjustment range, so you can find the perfect sitting and standing position for you.
Q: How is this desk powered?
A: Our electric height adjustable desks simply plug into a standard electrical outlet.
Q: What are the dimensions of this desk?
A: The dimensions vary by model. You can click the "Specifications" tab on this page for dimensions, height adjustment range, weight capacity, materials, and other key information.
For more information about this or any other SUDS product, we invite you to email us at email@example.com or give us a call 855-843-7920!
30-Day Return Policy:
In order to best ensure customer satisfaction, we stand behind our products with a 30-day return policy. Be aware that returned items must be in the original cartons and in the same condition in which you received them. You may also incur a restocking fee, and you will be responsible for the $199 cost of shipping the desk back to us. You can view our return policy in its entirety here.
To best ensure you are covered for any sort of damage incurred during shipping:
- Please inspect the package prior to taking possession of it.
- Please note any damage on the bill of lading (paperwork) provided by the carrier before signing it, or...
- If contents are visibly damaged, reject the shipment.